24/7 Nurse Care Line
How to Set Up the Nurse Care Line
Minnesota Comp Advisor provides access to a 241/7 Nurse Care Line, provided by Paradigm Complex Care Solutions. To get your organization set with the 24/7 Nurse Care Line, contact Mary Wells at email@example.com.
When emailing, please provide as much information available as possible, including:
- Desired effective start date
- Name of the organization
- Locations (if more than one)
- Employer contact person (for each location)
- Employer contact phone number (for each location)
- Employer contact email (for each location)
- Employer address (for each location)
- Work comp insurance carrier information
- List of preferred clinics (Mary will review for accuracy)
- If you perform post-accident drug testing, and
- If yes, what type drug testing, what type of lab (5- or 10 panel, etc)
Once Minnesota Comp Advisor has collected this information, we will set up a new account with Paradigm.
In the meantime, update your injury and/or claim reporting process to include a phone call to the nurse care line to determine severity and treatment options. Once your account has been created, and your materials updated, you will need to roll out this information to your supervisors and employees. Contact Minnesota Comp Advisor for training materials or to schedule a training session with your employees and supervisors.