Are your employees frequently exposed to hot weather or environments? We’ve got the webinar you need to help you put heat exposure-induced workers’ comp claims on ice.
Chill Out with Us July 19, 2017, from 1:30-2:30pm CST
This FREE Go to Webinar will feature speaker Brian Plautz, Loss Control and Fraud Prevention Director for Minnesota Comp Advisor. Brian has over 20 years in the industry working with clients in developing better loss control and prevention solutions.
This informative session will be packed with useful information you’ll be able to put to use in better helping employees understand the dangers of working in hot environments and how to stay safe.
Are Your Employees Working in an Environment that’s Too Hot to Handle?
Many employees are exposed to overly warm environments on the job. Thousands become sick from these exposures annually – and sadly, some even die. Are your workers at risk of heat stress? Common risk factors include:
• Age: The younger are at greater risk
• Direct sun exposure
• High temperature, high humidity environments
• Areas with limited breeze or ventilation
• Exposure to sources of radiant heat
• Contact with hot objects
• Jobs requiring physical exertion
• The need for bulky, stifling protective clothes or safety equipment
• Those with no tolerance for heat, or workers with health conditions that put them at increased risk of heat-induced illness
Sign-Up Before this Free Webinar Goes Up in Smoke!
Register online through Go to Webinar and add this amazing event to your calendar.
Join us in learning more about this preventable risk. Reserve your spot for this free webinar from Minnesota Comp Advisor today.